As a consumer, you have the right to return any items purchased within 14 days without reason. This period allows you to evaluate the product to ensure it meets your requirements.
This evaluation 14 days begins:
– From the date received.
– For multiple items in one order and delivered separately: when the order has been completely received.
– If an article consists of different parts: when the last part has be received.
To return your item please ensure you:
– Return the product to the return address below.
– Include a copy of the invoice received with your order.
– Indication the reasons for the return.
Items may only be returned when the following applies:- The article is complete- Has not been opened- As far as reasonably possible, is in the original packaging.
Please use a courier / parcel services with a track and trace system when returning items – costs of the returns will be paid by the consumer. Please note: When applying the right of return, your payment obligations to Team Outdoors and the given payment terms will still apply. Once the returned goods have been received and processed by our returns department a credit note will be raised. Your payment will then be returned to you within 14 days.
Exchanges can be made, if you would like to exchange your item for another from the Team Outdoors range, providing this is in accordance with our guidelines and within 14 days. To do so please follow our returns procedure, under the heading Returns, and make your replacement order via our web shop. Please note, we reserve the right to charge for shipping and handling costs of the replacement order.