CC Moore Pacific Tuna Shelf Life Boilies
Perfected over a 3 year product development program, Pacific Tuna is a deep red, naturally attractive boilie that combines soluble fish, milk and vegetable proteins with powerful natural appetite stimulants to create a superb year round big fish bait that fish simply can’t resist. The incredible results achieved by UK and European anglers using this superb bait during the ‘Pacific Tuna Project’ demonstrate just how consistent and universally effective Pacific Tuna is as a successful big fish bait. Regardless of whether you are fishing a venue for the first time, a long campaign, competing against other baits or targeting pressured fish on low stocked venues, Pacific Tuna will give you total confidence and that all-important edge. Get on it now and reap the rewards… Pacific
Tuna Shelf Life Boilies properties:
- High solubility and digestibility even in cold water conditions
- Powerful, rich, long-lasting natural taste
- Open texture for rapid diffusion and maximum attractor leakage
- Strong, distinctive, highly attractive savoury aroma
- Rich in nutrients and amino acids derived from high quality proteins
- Contains Haiths Robin Red®, Tuna, shellfish and vegetable extracts
- Contains the same ingredients as the matching freezer baits except for 20% liquid egg replaced with a high energy mould inhibitor.
This product is ideal for anglers who are travelling abroad, cannot freeze or air dry baits and are looking for an ‘off the shelf’ version of Pacific Tuna Boilies.
This product should be stored cool and allowed to breathe. If allowed to sweat it may degrade.
Please be aware that this boilie product may not be suitable for use in a throwing stick if used 'straight from the bag'. Due to the level of the soluble, highly attractive ingredients used in this bait it may be quite soft. To make it more suitable for throwing stick use we recommend air drying it or coating it with liquids to make it firmer.